Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The bang disaster of 2011...

So today I went and got my hair cut by the same lady that has been cutting my hair since I was five. Now, I have to tell you, I've been debating cutting ties with her for a while. For one, sometimes she has her off days... and two, the snotty salon she is at these days keeps jacking their prices like we AREN'T in a recession or something! Well today was the icing on the top of the "off day" because she completely and totally messed up my bangs beyond repair, AND charged me $11 more than normal! What the heck dude!?!?!?!

I tried to have her fix them, and it just came out worse, so I gave up. I came home and washed my hair only to discovered that she angled them the opposite direction of how they lay when parted!
(can you tell I'm un-happy!!!??!!?!?!?!) Who does that!!!!

So desperate to get a fix to this mess, I stopped at the only Hair Cuttery I know of around here that has employees that speak English. Insert: emo hair 2011.
What's a girl to do at this point except wear clips and headbands, use lots of hairspray and gel, and wait for it to grow out...
::sigh::

4 comments:

  1. Steve says the 1st one looks kinda punk...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute, still:)

    But I know what you mean. I'm afraid to try bangs w/so many stylists these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look good girl, but yeah I would be pissed too if she messed up my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Anxious to follow you!

    ReplyDelete