Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Prettiness!

Guess what guys!!!! I'm blogging from my brand new laptop! **jumps up and down**
Isn't it pretty!?!?!?!?

I could have hugged the FedEx guy when he knocked on the door this morning, if I wasn't a UPS girl of course. My Uncle Clyde would dis-own me!

Anyway, can't chat long, got stuff to do! You know... like play with my new shiny computer and put all my junk on it. And maybe if I have some free time I'll go grocery shopping and study, maybe. BUT...When I'm done with all that, I will have some new things to share, and more often (I hope), now that I have my very own laptop to blog from that works!

Did I mention it's shiny, and pretty?

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! shiny and it lets you blog?! What more could a girl ask for???! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous. I need a new computer so bad. I had vaio back in college and loved it, not to mention it was purple!!

    ReplyDelete