Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

In an effort to be a better blogger...I'm copying Jess @ L.O.S.T and linking up with  The Little Things We Do to bring you - Fill in the Blank Friday!!!!



1.  Today is a good day because  - It's Friday and my boy is coming home early today!!


2.   The best thing I did all week was  - Go to the beach, TWICE!


3.  The current weather is     rainy       and it makes me feel     relaxed   .

4. The best thing about spring is  - the most amazing weather that Florida has to offer!!!!

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  - bright colors and wedges! I'm already rockin' some coral toenails and can't wait to have a reason to wear some new tops my mom bought me :-)

6. A person who made me smile this week was  - I have smiled every day this week :-)

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was - some baked lemon and herb Mahi Mahi, quinoa, and veggies... but I'm looking forward to dinner tonight. I've got this in the crock pot. YUM!

2 comments:

  1. Mahi, Mahi sounds delicious!! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally feel confident to show off my feet since I got a pedicure, I'm rocking coral too.

    ReplyDelete