Friday, April 3, 2009

Things I love Thursdays

So I missed it by like 10 minutes, who cares, I'm still doing it :-)


#1 I LOVE sales! I don't have all that much money right now, but even when I do, I can't stand buying things that aren't a bargain! I went shopping today for some necessities. Ed needed a Hawaiian-ish shirt for a Luau themed wedding reception we are going to this weekend, and I got a great deal at Kohls! (I got him a few so he could pick out which one he wants, and I'll take back the rest) but they were only $20!!!! Regularly priced at $36 ;-) and on the way, I came accross a nice pair of black cargo shorts for him for $15! Kohls is awesome. I also got a new bra today at Victoria's Secret that I was in desperate need of, and I had a $10 off coupon, plus a free pair of panties to go with it! Woo hoo!!!! Which brings me to my next fav....


#2 I LOVE Victoria's Secret!!!!!!! I can browse online or walk through a store, and can't help but make a mental wish list of all the things I want when they go on sale. It's so hard to pay full price for their stuff because it gets pricey, but when things go on sale, go for it man! You can't beat it! I don't just mean bra's either. I love their tops, and bathing suits, and shoes, and sundresses! I was sad to walk out with just one bra and a free pair of panties today :( I did make a list of a few things I want though! And I'll be back when I get my next $10 off, and free panty card.


#3 I LOVE relaxing days out on the boat with my honey. It really and truly is my favorite place to be. Out on the water, with him, no specific destination, no specific purpose, and nothing else to do. It's an amazing feeling, and I only wish we had more time to do it.


This is my favorite picture of us boating. It was taken on a Sunday afternoon last year in the Intercoastal waterway.

1 comment: