Monday, September 28, 2009

Mutt Monday!

I haven't had a Mutt Monday in what seems like forever. Soooo, since I didn't really do anything exciting this weekend (except spend too much money at Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond) I figured I might as well! We haven't done anything out of the ordinary with Miss Zoey lately, but in looking through my pictures of her, I came across this one, and it is just too beautiful not to share! Isn't she a pretty girl?

We were gonna go out in the boat yesterday, but weather didn't permit.... Maybe this weekend. :-/

Oh, and I did spend some time at my new neighbor/in real life bloggy friend Jess's house watching the boys play some beer pong and baseball. Have ya'll ever heard of baseball? It's weird. And complicated. And requires coordination. What kind of drinking game requires coordination!?!?!? Not one I'll play, that's for sure! I also should mention that they are doing a GREAT job renovating their house. It's a lot of hard work, I know this first hand.... But keep up the good work Jess! It'll all be worth it in the end when you can sit back, relax, and enjoy it :)

And now... I'm off to spend my day off of school studying the Cardiovascular system. I just might have had the boyfriend wake me up early before he left for work so that I could get an early start on being productive and then goofed off, read blogs, bought more stuff at BBB online, and watched Regis and Kelly.
Nah.... Not me!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute dog..looks like a perfect little potrait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment, "cheer up crabby patty" had me laughing out loud! thanks so much! there's just something about Monday's.. sometimes I feel as if they should be stricken (struck?) from the work week. Beer baseball is a lot like some ridiculous game my husband and his brother's play.. something about war, or something. Again, coordination is often required and not exactly my top priority when there's beer involved! Too funny! Good luck studying! :)

    ReplyDelete