Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've been shot!


I had to get the flu shot today :(

Ok, I didn't really have to. Nobody dragged me to Walgreens and tied me down to the chair.... but I kindda had to! One of the facilities where we do our clinical rotations is requiring all students to have the Flu Shot or wear a mask when on the floor. Yeah, I'm not wearin' a nasty, stinky, sweaty mask on my face ALL DAY LONG. Especially since I'll be working in OB. Wouldn't you look at me funny if I was holding your baby and wearing a mask? I thought so....

I've never had one before, and never had any intention of getting it. Hopefully it doesn't MAKE me sick. I won't be a happy camper. BUT, I thought ahead and got it today so that if I do get sick, it shouldn't interfere with anything we have going on this month... Like Jessica's wedding in less than 2 weeks! :)

4 comments:

  1. I've been vaccinated several times and not gotten sick. You'll be OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no sick germs and 2 weeks away~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a flu shot...but maybe I should get one....I sont know.

    ReplyDelete