Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Another Gloomy Day....





I feel like Eeyore today. Anyone think Zoey might resemble Eeyore a little too? Poor thing... she has been couped up all day long, and she keeps going to the porch and looking out. She just gets little potty breaks when it lets up a bit. This weather is disgusting. I have been sitting on my couch all day studying, and this wet stuff keeps continuously falling from the sky and does not appear to be letting up anytime soon. Not that I had anything better to do today. I mean, I can think of things I would have liked to do that I had no enthusiasm towards, but nothing that I HAD to do. What I HAD to do today, was what I did. I studied. And I'm still studying. Nursing school makes you read a lot. Everytime I think I'm accomplishing a lot, I look ahead and see how many more pages I have to read. It's so frustrating!!!!! I do not have the attention span for this junk! 

On a more exciting note. A good kind of wierd happened today!!!!! So I got to see Kenny Chesney in Key West last weekend on his Keg in the Closet Tour, and I really wanted a shirt from it, but they didnt have any place down there to sell them. His website finally had them up for sale on Tuesday, and I ordered one. It was $20 with $5 shipping. Now I know that $25 is a little much for a t-shirt, but it's not all that bad for a concert tee... and it was an even better deal when it arrived!!!!!!

TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!! Apparently they had some old stock that they were trying to get rid of. So in addition to my Keg Tour tee, I got a free Flip Flop Summer Tour 2007 Tee!!!! Which, btw, was one of my favorite concerts of his ever! It was a great show, AND I got to go with my favorite people! My Aunt, Uncle, and cousin came down from KY, and me, Ed, my mom, step dad, and my little brother all took a limo up to West Palm to see him and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

So, hopefully my good wierdness is the last of my wierdness for the weekend. Back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment