Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weekend Worrier

Do you ever have periods of time where you are go, go, go each and every weekend? And then all the sudden it comes to a screeching hault? Well I'm in one of those situations. I think. I have been so busy the past couple of weekends, I have even been double and triple booked and had to miss things! Not that I'm all that popular, really I'm not, it just always comes in waves in my life. So now, I am pretty sure I have absolutely NOTHING I need to do this weekend (except study of course, which is nothing new). The thing is, I'm so not used to it, that I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something that I actually DO have to do. So... if anyone out there knows of something that I'm supposed to do this weekend that I have forgotten about, please let me know, thanks. 

I'm also open for suggestions of things to do :) Maybe the weather will be nice and a beach day is in store? I know there is a Pet Festival at Markham Park this weekend, maybe I'll take the Zoey Monster and check it out.


Bring the whole family (including the furry 4-legged ones) to a fun event at the park.  Lots of booths geared toward pet parents, food, games for the human children and the ones that bark too such K9 Frisbee, Lure Course, etc.  Don't have a pet?  Rescue groups will be on hand with lots of pals that need forever families. Times:  10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.  The event is free, the park's gate admission will be in effect.

 




3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about weekends! But the dull weekends can be SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Unless you are going crazy the whole time thinking that you forgot something! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate that feeling, and i have it about tomorrow.... hmmm... were we suppose to do something together?! lmao

    ReplyDelete