Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yay!

I have been without my own computer for a few weeks now.... my stupid wireless internet took a crap, and I have been using Eds. It's really not all that big of a deal, except for the fact that I can't just like right click and save random things that I come accross... I can't easily retrieve anything on my hard drive, etc, etc.... Luckily Ed shares well, and I was able to use the internet whenever I needed. Anyway, I finally got around to taking my laptop over to mom and Steves last week, and Steve fixed it and I picked it up yesterday!!! Woo hoo!!! Yay for Steve!!!! It's not exactly 100%, the internal wireless is still messed up, but he was able to fix it so that a usb wireless card would work, and he got one for me! THANKS STEVE! I'm so happy to have my computer back!

2 comments:

  1. Well, what really happened to me was that I was being a hermit studying for a test I had on Friday. I made up for it tonight with 3 posts though, lol...

    ReplyDelete