I just realized... I've never posted our family Cheesecake recipe! It's so yummy, and I made 2 of them for Christmas... I even thought ahead and took pictures while baking so I could blog and share the recipe with you! Too bad it took me over a week to post it. Whoops....
- 2 large packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (use the Philly, it's worth it)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten whole
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 Large (w/2 extra servings) Graham Cracker crust
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature
- Cream in 3/4 cup of sugar
- Add 3 eggs beaten whole
(Action shot!!! I love my mixer!!!!!)
- Stir in 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups of Sour cream
- Add a dash of Nutmeg if desired...
- Pour into Crust and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40 mins.... sometimes up to an hour. Make sure you check it periodically. It's done when you wiggle it and the middle is mostly firm.
- Remove from oven and let sit until room temperature
- Refrigerate until completely chilled and ENJOY!!!