Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthday Bargains!

Getting old sure does have it's perks sometimes! My car insurance is only going down by a dollar... but at least I got coupons from some of my favorite places!!! hehehe. Victoria Secret sent me a $10 off any in store purchase coupon, and American Eagle sent me a 15% off any in store purchase coupon. I just couldn't let them go to waste now could I? Coincidentally VS is having their Semi-annual so I went shoppin' the other day.

My buys...

VS Pink bra - reg. $44.50, marked down to $22 for the sale... my total - $13
American Eagle Sweater - reg. $40, marked down to $19.50... my total - $17.98

Non-birthday related bargains:
2 Aeropostale tank tops - reg. $19.50 each, marked down to 2 for $15... my total - $15.90

AND I had a coupon for Staples. $20 off any purchase of $50 and I needed printer ink. So... Ink plus new headphones for Ed = $31.78

Not bad, right?

And then, the other day, I got an e-mail from PacSun advertising a new sale... so I was browsing through the website, and came across a jacket I've had my eye on. It was regularly $40 which is just WAY too much for a dang zip up hoodie, but with the sale, it came down to $20, not bad... I put it in my shopping cart to see what the final price was with shipping and stuff, but decided to wait. The next day, I got an email from them telling me to "come back"and they offered me another 10% off! I couldn't resist. Shipping sucked, but I still got a great deal on a name brand jacket! Plus, with this freezing weather we've been having, I'll be putting it to use for sure!

Yay for Birthdays and BARGAINS! I love me some bargains!


3 comments:

  1. i love when you put things in your basket, dont buy it and then the next day they send you coupons for not buying the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous -- VS sent me a $10 coupon for my birthday but they told me at the store I couldn't use it on Semi-Annual sale stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice couponing! its like stores taunt you into shopping =)

    ReplyDelete