Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 10 in 2010!

I can't believe another decade in my life has come and gone. My Christmas decorations are down and put away and 2009 is GONE! So many major milestones in my life have taken place over the last ten years. Lots of good and bad... too much to bore you with, and lots that I'm ready to put behind me. Lets just say that my life has come a long way over the last 10 years and I couldn't be happier with where I am in life right now. I'm healthy, I live with the love of my life in OUR house with OUR dog, and I'm in school full time focusing on my career. Instead of listing all the things that have happened over the past 10 years that have brought me to where I am today, I'd rather list the top 10 things that I'm looking forward to in 2010 as we start a new decade, and a new chapter in my life.

1. Turning a quarter of a century old. - I'm not excited about getting older, but birthdays are always fun and it sounds cool to say it like that, instead of twenty-five... BLUCK.

2. Graduating from LPN school. No more ugly teal uniforms!

3. Passing state boards.

4. Starting my life as a nurse.

5. Getting back into a more relaxed routine that doesn't include studying.

6. Watching my brother start high school, turn 15, and start driving - SCARY!

7. Reading books for fun.

8. Going to the Keys over the Summer for Mini Lobster Season.

9. Getting a new vehicle! (hopefully)

10. Celebrating Christmas ON Christmas Day.

Happy New Year Everyone!
Make the best of every moment of every day...
the years fly by way too fast!



3 comments:

  1. Lots of awesome stuff to look forward to esp. finishing school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait till you finish school either lol and how can your brother be turning 14, he was 8 the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I graduated LPN school in 04, and was REALLY surprised at how easy boards were. All my questions were like describing 4 patients and their conditions, then rate who you need to take care of first. Well duh, probably the patient who can't breath first?!?! Hopefully it's easy for you too and you'll do fine!!

    ReplyDelete