Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brr...


Just in case anyone was freezing their butt off, wishing they were in South Florida right now.... You can go ahead and stop wishing. It's pretty darn cold down here right now too! Snowing? Not likely... though it has happened before! We are, however, on freeze watch tonight and temps are gonna be dipping into the 30's. I don't care who you are, or where you live, 30 degrees is COLD! Especially when you are used to 80's in December!!

BRR!

(I'm not exactly complaining, I enjoy a nice cold snap every now and then... I'm just sayin'!)

3 comments:

  1. It is cold here too! I am not cut out for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy! We were in South Florida in September and it was so hot! I thought it never got cold there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's freaking freezing down here!!

    ReplyDelete