Friday, May 15, 2009

Great Deals Ahead!!!


I just wanted to share with you all that Victoria Secret is having their Semi-annual sale again, and there are some GREAT deals out there! Being that I am a "valued customer" I got a sneak peak at it yesterday and ordered 2 bras (much needed). I got one for $14.50 and the other for $19.50! You can't even buy them at Wal-mart or Target for that price!!!!! Check it out! 

Before I order anything online I always google for offer codes, and there are always ones for VS!!! That's how I got the one bra for $14.50. I had found an offer code for 40% off a clearance item. I'm pretty sure that offer expired yesterday, but it's always worth a shot to look! This is my favorite site for codes, I usually find at least ONE that works. I also signed up for a VS credit card yesterday too..... only because there are so many more codes that you can use if you have one, and I'm a sucker for a great bargain! I always pay off my cards at the end of the month anyway, so if I'm saving some money by using it, I might as well! You also get more offers sent to you through email, and special discounts on your birthday, etc etc.

Happy shopping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment