Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things I Love Thursday!

Remember how I said that my Wordless Wednesday had meaning to it?!?!?!?! Well... I wanted to post THIS picture instead...But I couldn't find it yesterday....

They are both very pertinent to this week, and to Things I Love Thursday. Why? Well, because I LOVE KENTUCKY! I know, I know, that picture is not of Kentucky. Neither of them are. But! They are both of me and my cousin Paige, who coincidentally lives in Kentucky! I could have said that the thing I love this Thursday is Paige. And I do.... but really, I love my WHOLE Kentucky family, and that wouldn't be fair. So instead, I have opted to LOVE Kentucky, (but thank Paige) because I am going to Kentucky this weekend, and I am going to see my WHOLE Kentucky family, and it's all because of her. My baby cousin is getting married on Saturday, and I'm going to be a Bridesmaid!!! And even if I wasn't, I wouldn't miss it for the world! I know.... I know... you all will miss me so much! But I promise it's for a good cause, and you have no choice anyway. I'll be back on Monday though! Maybe even in time for Mutt Monday.... but most definately in time to post on Tuesday all about my exciting adventures and great times, and most likely share some awesome photos too!!!!!!

In the mean time... check out my wonderful, amazing, and talented Mommy's new blogspot!

1 comment: