Sunday, June 7, 2009

Can anybody guess what time it is!??!?!?!

SCHOOL TIME!



hahaha... yeah, I watched a little too much Home Improvement growing up :)

Anyway! It's that time again! As I told ya'll when I got back from Ky... I will be starting school TOMORROW! Wish me luck on my first day as an LPN student. :) I'm trying to do some reading up on the chapter I *think* I'm starting tomorrow. I hope I'm right and I really am getting a head start. Of course I'll let you all know tomorrow! I'm a little bit excited, and a little bit nervous because it's going to be a change getting back into the groove of the whole school thing again. I'm also not looking forward to long days! I have to go to school M-F from 8-2:30! Yuck! It's like being in High School all over again..... Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do!

As ya'll are thinking about me tomorrow and saying a little prayer that all works out well... please say a little prayer for Ed's grandma as well. She is back in the hospital for some spine issues and will be having surgery tomorrow, as well as having some testing done on a "spot" on her vertebrae.... I'm hoping this surgery helps. She has been in a lot of pain lately.

Ok... back to the books I go! Stay tuned for my update tomorrow! Oh, and make sure you check in for Mutt Monday as well! It's already written and set to post automatically in the morning. :)

1 comment:

  1. yay for school! lol im thinking of going for my masters but idk, prolly not yet. Id make a career of going to school if i could.


    I heard about Ed's grandma from Kimmy today. Prays are def. being said :(

    ReplyDelete