Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Grocery Time!


Ed's birthday is this Friday, and he's not really looking forward to it. He's gonna be the big 2-5! A whole QUARTER of a CENTURY old! YIKES! lol... Anyway, my job as his "un-wife" is of course to be supportive and help him through this traumatic transition into adulthood by keeping him happy. And how do you keep a man happy!?!?!?!?!? By feeding him of course! lol...

I'm off to the grocery store to acquire the many ingredients needed to make the many things that he especially enjoys. I hope spacing them out throughout the week might make him smile a little and forget about that dreaded day. hahaha.

So what am I making you ask?

Hamburger Corn Casserole, Guacamole,Cheesecake Brownies, and.....Key Lime Pie!!!

I'll be sure to post some pictures and recipes later, but right now it's time to shop!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I will be 25 in December and am dreading it as well. We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas to make me feel better :0) Nothing can take away the blues like a week long trip to the tropics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. Love it!! I am also kind of freaking out about turning 25. Yikes, three more months.

    Your dinner sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... I'm sure he would LOVE a trip to the Bahamas. It's not in the budget for this big birthday, but maybe when he's 30. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 25... he's still a pup! Wait til he gets to be my age (40). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Boyfriend turned 30 last year, just wait until you have to deal with that!

    ReplyDelete