Monday, June 8, 2009

Mutt Monday

I had a hard time choosing what to post this week for Mutt Monday! I have ideas for like the next 3 weeks!!!!! I have chosen what I think is the funniest thing that happened with Zoey this week. She had her first encounter with a turtle! Somehow an UTO (unidentified turtling object of course...because I have no clue what kind it was) found it's way into my backyard. I let Zoey out, without any knowledge of this UTO, and it didn't take her long to find it! It was just wandering along the fenceline... and she was just following it along trying to figure out what it was. I think I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves about her reaction. Things were all good when it wasn't moving... BUT every time it would pop it's head out, she freaked!
She is so curious, and yet so scared of EVERYTHING. Is it so wrong that I find such comedy in my dogs chicken'ness? 

We had a guest this week, and he would have been starring in Mutt Monday if my own dog wasn't just so cute and hilarious. BUT, she is.... so instead, I leave you with an introduction to my brother Cosmo who is staying with us while my mom is in Kentucky, and a sneak peak into next week's Mutt Monday! (Unless of course my awesome, adorable, hilarious puppy does something better in the time being, hahaha)


He's a huge fan of belly scratches :)


2 comments:

  1. He's going to want to live at Amy Camp
    F O R E V E R!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt it... Zoey is driving him nuts!

    ReplyDelete