Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh what a day...


I had such an annoying day today!!!!

(This was pretty much me...)

My clinical instructor was on me all day at the hospital about the stupidest stuff. I got in trouble for wearing a long sleeve shirt under my scrubs (which btw she never told us we couldn't do. I guess I'll just freeze my you know what off every Monday and Friday), then my nails were too long, then I charted my patient's BP in an odd number instead of an even (long story as to why that's wrong... but that was totally my fault, I was wrong. I accept the punishment! The tone she took with me about it was awful though!), then I got harassed for not remembering how to convert ounces into cc's (which btw nobody else knows either, and we haven't learned it yet), and last but not least, she aggravated me by sending us to lunch at 1, only to be told to come back at 1:30 so we could have a meeting and leave. Why the heck not just have the meeting and GO HOME!!!! What a waste of time. Needless to say, when I got home, I was done. I needed to just take a mental vacation... hahaha. NOT. My lovely little Mutt who I really do completely and totally adore was driving me CRAZY! She was big time craving my attention and I was not in the mood. My solution to this was to take a break from everything and go float in my pool for a bit. Miss Zoey didn't take too kindly to this, and therefore barked, whined, and jumped up against the sliding glass door the whole time I was out there. Not only did this irritate me to no end.... my oh so talented puppy managed to hit these spiffy little locks we have on our slider in the process and LOCKED ME OUT. Yes, my dog. My cute, little, just shy of a year old, Zoey Monster locked her mommy outside. Now you understand why I call her the Zoey Monster. Quite appropriate don't you think?


2 comments:

  1. yup, she is a MONSTER...sowry you had such a rough day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that this had to be rough, but I couldn't help but laugh at Zoey locking you out! She was getting you back!! ;) Hope today is better

    ReplyDelete