Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Weekend Thus Far...

Have I told you lately how excited I am that it's the weekend? Well I know I haven't told you yet today! So my weekend so far has been just as it should be... relaxing with a side of productivity! Yesterday after school I worked on some training with Zoey. She did SO good walking at heel and staying. (productivity) Ed and I did some yard work. (also productivity) That wasn't so much fun, but it sure did need to be done! We discovered that our self-propelled walk behind mower is not self propelled anymore, and you can't just walk behind it. I'm not exactly sure what happened to it, but it could have possibly been my fault. That's all I'm gonna say about that.... Well, and that if it was, it wasn't on purpose so that I didnt have to cut the grass anymore, I promise. ANYWAY.... so then we relaxed at home, ate dinner, some friends came over, and we all went for a night swim in our pool and had a few beers. It was a good night! Zoey swam and swam and swam some more... She was the cutest little fishy ever! She swam so much in fact that when she finally came inside, she fell asleep sitting up. Poor thing, she didnt even have the energy to lay down. I just think this picture is SO dang cute! It really and truly was the inspiration for this post. I HAD to share it!!!!! I love my puppy :)

Today I slept in like a lazy bum. Then I did a little studying, a little laying out by the pool while Zoey swam some more, gave Zoey a bath, went to see my mommy and drop off some stuff for alterations and such, and went up to the fire station to have some dinner with the boys and spend some time with the bf. During the day today we had a pretty fierce thunderstorm come through that included some big ol' chunks of hail and power outages. Because of this, I learned that there is not enough natural light in my bedroom to be able to pick out clothes in my closet, and that it gets really hot and stuffy really fast when there is no a/c! No fun.... Other than the thunderstorm though, it was a lovely day!

I'm not positive about tomorrows agenda, but it will for sure include hw, errands, and a trip to the hospital to check up on grandma. Maybe I'll even get some time to write my Mutt Monday! I already have it all together in my mind... just gotta write it up, and set it to post! Don't forget, this week's Mutt Monday will also be starring COSMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment