Monday, June 15, 2009

Mutt Monday!

So my blog is a mess.... My layout broke... everything is out of order... and I just don't have the time or energy to fix it. Please be patient, I will fix it at some point. In the meantime, here is this week's Mutt Monday! Guest starring - Cosmo!


Let me first tell you that Cosmo is not much of an "outside" dog. He is super playful, but not nearly as hyperactive as Zoey. Most importantly, he has never been in a swimming pool. (Unlike my little fish who gets so mad that I won't let her swim with me, that she locks me out of my own house!)

Ed started Cos off lightly by letting him float around on my raft.

I wouldn't say he was super excited about this, but he didn't mind it either.

With a little help... he did some swimming too, but still wasn't a big fan.
(see my fish in the background?)

He seemed to prefer to float around a bit.

I call this one "Cosmo phone home". I couldn't help but think that after we tortured him in the pool, and gave him a bath outside in the hose, he was mentally calling out to my mom to come back as soon as possible and bring him home.

Most importantly, I'm sure he wanted to be saved from my monster of a puppy whose goal in life was to make his life a living hell for a week. In this picture, the tables turned a little bit. Cosmo got a little daring and snuck onto Zoey's bed when she wasn't paying attention. I would say Zoey was calling out to me in this case to save her from that Grumpy Old Man that stole her bed!

Stay tuned... Cosmo returns next week for another stay at "Amy Camp"!!!

And don't forget to check out Two Dogs, a Girl and Husband's Grace (the creator of Mutt Monday) for her post, and links to other participators!




2 comments:

  1. too cute...that's my doggie...a hose...he must have been miserable...he gets a nice warm bath in the tub at home....po lil puppy dog...8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, cute doggies! And hey, nice blog! I am a first time visitor here!

    ReplyDelete